11.23.2010

Vintage Bicycles

So my dear friend, Courtney has been on the look out for a fabulous vintage bike for her 30th birthday.

{Photo Credit: Cycle Chic}

This has indeed been a mission since it's been difficult to find just the perfect one especially one under a thousand buckaroos and that actually works. I saw them everywhere in NYC and you would think in a biking city that the Queen City has become that there would be bikes everywhere...well not so much. Here are some ideas:

This one is my favorite...I mean just look at that basket.

{Princess Sovereign by Pashley - $1,295}

Paula is also fabulous...

{Paula by Retrovelo - $1,800}

I think I would like to name this one. She's a beauty...

{Photo Credit: Chic Cyclist}

Skirts and Bicycles is a must!


Happy bicycle shopping my friend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I Loveeee your blog
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/andsheez-it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog. I am starting to get interested in bikes. I have always been interested in Vintage ( everything ) Why not a bike? I found a pretty nice bike on this site, not sure how well they are made, but i'm going to give it a shot.

    http://www.criticalcycles.com/city-bike/7-speed/cream-dutch-style-seven-speed-city-bike-299.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails